User Tag List

Thread: improvements

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

improvements

Hi all, just wanted to ask a couple of questions.since staying put for awhile, I decided to do some improvemnets on my 2020 367 bhs, already replaced steps with torklift,replaced lock with keyless rv lock,set up pantry with many baskets,organized basement from forum post.
    I removed the panel in the basement to ck wireing and water lines planning to install water filter, Iv'e seen some post about replacing some fittings due to failures, what would you recommend while I'm in this area.working my up to doing solar.
    Andre & Claude
    2020 367 BHS
    2020 Chevy 3500 High Country DRW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many folks are replacing the blue flexible hoses behind that basement wall due to them being slightly larger than the PEX fittings and eventually leaking. Many have added an expansion tank, added rubber feet to quiet the water pump and or completely re-plumbed the panel. Lots of very capable folks here who’ve posted the work. I added some leak detectors behind there and ran the siren out by the panel. I’ll take that plumbing challenge on later this year, as I’ve been doing some other things.
    I was recently behind there adding a surge protector and fishing the remote wire up to our main switch panel. That wiring behind the fuse/breaker panel and leading to other areas is a clown show to say the least. I’m also replacing the Westlake tires this next week IF the tire store stays open. Time will tell. Hope you like the 367BHS. We’ve really enjoyed ours.
    2019 Reflection 367BHS with a few mods
    2018 F350 6.7 SRWD CCSB
    1971 F250 Highboy with lots & lots of mods...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by two boys on the run View Post
    Hi all, just wanted to ask a couple of questions.since staying put for awhile, I decided to do some improvemnets on my 2020 367 bhs, already replaced steps with torklift,replaced lock with keyless rv lock,set up pantry with many baskets,organized basement from forum post.
    I removed the panel in the basement to ck wireing and water lines planning to install water filter, Iv'e seen some post about replacing some fittings due to failures, what would you recommend while I'm in this area.working my up to doing solar.
    Welcome to the forum.

The post below may be one of the most-read on the forum, a detailed discussion of the need to replace soft hose and the author's project to do it.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...light=plumbing

Search for other posts by @Cate&Rob for more information about other plumbing changes (such as re-building the gray and black water drain systems) and parts and tools required.

When you've finished all that work, come back here and we'll give you more. Have fun.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

water

Quote Originally Posted by SKI367BHS View Post
    Many folks are replacing the blue flexible hoses behind that basement wall due to them being slightly larger than the PEX fittings and eventually leaking. Many have added an expansion tank, added rubber feet to quiet the water pump and or completely re-plumbed the panel. Lots of very capable folks here who’ve posted the work. I added some leak detectors behind there and ran the siren out by the panel. I’ll take that plumbing challenge on later this year, as I’ve been doing some other things.
    I was recently behind there adding a surge protector and fishing the remote wire up to our main switch panel. That wiring behind the fuse/breaker panel and leading to other areas is a clown show to say the least. I’m also replacing the Westlake tires this next week IF the tire store stays open. Time will tell. Hope you like the 367BHS. We’ve really enjoyed ours.
    I removed panel yesterday, talk with my brother and we where thinking on doing just that same thing
    Andre & Claude
    2020 367 BHS
    2020 Chevy 3500 High Country DRW