Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings from Nashville, TN!

Hello fellow Grand Design Owners,
    Reuben and Laura from Nashville here. We've taken the plunge and joined you as GrandRV owners - just bought a Reflection 150 Series, Model 290BH. We are recent empty nesters (4 kids launched/semi-launched - whew!) and are looking forward to having fun traveling in our rig. While I'm reasonably handy, this is a new thing to learn - so I'm sure I'll be reaching out to everyone on this site on a fairly regular basis. We will be the ones with a Go Army! AND Go Navy! sticker or two as I'm a West Point grad with a son at the US Naval Academy. (We joke that he took the wrong side of the fork in the road on his life's journey - ha!). Looking forward to meeting people on the road!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. I too am a Nashvillian and an ex-pat living 90 miles south of you on the Tennessee River. Our Reflection 5th wheel stays in the North Georgia Mountains in a member owned campground.

It's nice that you'll never have to go far to go camping. Percy Priest Lake has a couple of campgrounds. Montgomery Bell and Henry Horton state parks are nice--and so close. Davy Crockett (Lawrenceburg), Pickwick Landing, J.P. Coleman (MS) and Joe Wheeler state parks have great campgrounds and 2 hrs. or less from you. And the big Point Mallard city park campground in Decatur, AL is just 110 miles from Nashville.

In other words, you don't have to go far to get to great camping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    Welcome. I too am a Nashvillian and an ex-pat living 90 miles south of you on the Tennessee River. Our Reflection 5th wheel stays in the North Georgia Mountains in a member owned campground.

It's nice that you'll never have to go far to go camping. Percy Priest Lake has a couple of campgrounds. Montgomery Bell and Henry Horton state parks are nice--and so close. Davy Crockett (Lawrenceburg), Pickwick Landing, J.P. Coleman (MS) and Joe Wheeler state parks have great campgrounds and 2 hrs. or less from you. And the big Point Mallard city park campground in Decatur, AL is just 110 miles from Nashville.

In other words, you don't have to go far to get to great camping.

Thanks Bamaman! Looking forward to meeting you one of these days - either on the road or in Nashville!