User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Wait until you get your bill from Fort wilderness at the end of the week. Also practice backing in your rig into a tight spot before you go. The last spot we had, a premium sight near the boat bock, had a big site but the road was about 11ft wide. And it was a right angle turn with cars, golf carts and trucks parked hanging into the road.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I’m familiar with Disney Sticker Shock. Cost of doing business with the wife.

The obstacle course has me a bit concerned though. I’m sure I will survive.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jeff and Maureen
    Jersey Born and Raised
    2021 Ram 1500 5.7L, 3.92 Axle Ratio
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting it ready is part of the fun and experience. We have a new 397th ordered but won’t have it until March. Tell me why the new toilet seat and shower head? There’s are some very interesting ideas on Pinterest for space saving and just good ideas in general for things I never thought of and this is our 3rd fifth wheel ! Enjoy you new trailer and be safe!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you find that you get a lot alerts that are false? We have never had this system but fee like it might be a good idea. Just had two blow outs on our way to dealership to trade in camper.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    12 decks of cards...lol
    We have more than that in our rig.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jboleske View Post
    I’m familiar with Disney Sticker Shock. Cost of doing business with the wife.

The obstacle course has me a bit concerned though. I’m sure I will survive.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Fort is pretty tight, we took our Momentum there 3 times and I was able to park it without issue, I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you've had some practice. Its definitely the cleanest campground you'll ever visit and the people that work there are super friendly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. We brought ours home in December. It’s been like Christmas here for over a month now and we’ve only been out for two day drives. And, the Amazon wish list is still loaded up.

We have a cold spell heading our way and near the tail end of it I’m going to pull the trigger once again.

I’m going to be very busy once the weather warms installing stuff. Solar, suspension upgrades.

The best advice I could give anyone looking to buy a rig for the first time is, don’t spend your whole budget on just the rig.
    2020 Imagine 2450RL born 7/2019 Anderson hitch
    2007 Tundra 5.7 with tow package and RAS
    Both retired - still have our S&B
    US Army vet (Air Cav baby!) Gulf war combat veteran

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMike View Post
    This one gets very good reviews, and has been available for a few years. I am probably going to get one before my next long trip. I intend to run it only on the onboard propane. Many of the reviewers have done that.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1
    Just keep in mind on the duel fuel gen. Output goes down on propane. Thar one most likely will not run AC on propane.
    2020 Imagine 2450RL born 7/2019 Anderson hitch
    2007 Tundra 5.7 with tow package and RAS
    Both retired - still have our S&B
    US Army vet (Air Cav baby!) Gulf war combat veteran

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobinICT View Post
    Just keep in mind on the duel fuel gen. Output goes down on propane. Thar one most likely will not run AC on propane.
    It most definitely will run the A/C on propane. The drop is 300 watts on propane I’ve got 200 hours on our dual fuel Champion 3400 and we’ve never had a problem running one of the A/C’s, the 15k and 13.5 both work fine and I do not have a hard start installed on the A/C’s
    Bob & Donna - Maryland
    2017 303 RLS
    2023 Ford F350 CCLB 6.7 Diesel w/B & W Companion 3300 hitch

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread reminds me of a guy I met while at Lebanon Hill CG in Apple Valley just south of the Twin Cities, MN. The guy had just bought a TT and was camped by himself next to us. He had just picked up the trailer at a dealership and was bringing it home. He had never RV'd before and when he was going to leave he couldn't figure out the torsion bars for the hitch. I helped him get hitched up and then he showed me what was in the truck. BBQ's, bins, wheel chocks, leveling pads, extension cords, dishes...the list would go one for a few pages. He said he's "bleeding money faster than a drug dealer". Didn't know going camping was going to be so #$%^ing expensive.

Why do Blackstone grills seem to be popular on this site? Previous brand trailer forum never mentioned it. Not a peep.
    Last edited by Scott'n'Wendy; 02-03-2021 at 06:36 AM.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    Why do Blackstone grills seem to be popular on this site? Previous brand trailer forum never mentioned it. Not a peep.
    My best guess? Cheaper than Weber. I have a Q2200 and have never had an issue or regretted it.
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast