User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Member & RV Rookie

Awaiting delivery of my 2020 GD Reflection 315rlts TT. It's supposed to be offline at the factory today! I'm hoping to hear from dealer soon as to when I can expect it. I'm from TX but working in WA state long-term, and I got tired of paying high rent prices for apartments. Buying an rv made sense, and I settled on Grand Design after walking thru many other brands. I've never owned an rv, and will be going straight into full-time living. I've got a lot to learn in a short time! Luckily I found this website.

james9793

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james9793 View Post
    Awaiting delivery of my 2020 GD Reflection 315rlts TT. It's supposed to be offline at the factory today! I'm hoping to hear from dealer soon as to when I can expect it. I'm from TX but working in WA state long-term, and I got tired of paying high rent prices for apartments. Buying an rv made sense, and I settled on Grand Design after walking thru many other brands. I've never owned an rv, and will be going straight into full-time living. I've got a lot to learn in a short time! Luckily I found this website.

james9793

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Congratulations! Hope you have an enjoyable experience!

Chris and Beverly
    2017 Ford F350SD Lariat
    2019 GD Solitude 385 GK-R
    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Chris and Beverly - Gallatin, TN
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 385 GK-R
    2017 Ford F-350SD 6.7L
    Green - RV Traveled, Blue - Traveled