0 Thread(s)

Lets see if this works

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidd View Post
    Lets see if this works
    It appears that the "Opt Inverter" circuit breaker would be the one to feed a automatic transfer switch as one input and an inverter output as the other input and then the ATS would maybe feed to GFCI and Inverter outlets via a sub panel.

The CB looks like a Siemens QT 20-Amp 2-Pole Tandem Circuit Breaker, Model #Q2020
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WFCO 8930-50 - Inverter CB - Rabbid.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	33855
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to the Regional Service Manager at GD there is no Sub Panel. So it could be that circuit breaker are they made in china?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLandry View Post
    Also, any outlets that are fed by the GFI outlet will be marked as such. At least they are on my Reflection.
    Not on my Reflection. The GFI on the island and on both bathroom walls have GFI markings but both outlets in my pass through, outside kitchen, outside on the side of the rig and behind my theater seats which are also on that same circuit do not have any markings. I learned what was on the GFI breaker when I needed to turn off the theater seats because I couldn't tell when the heat was on or off. I've since put in a remote on/off outlet switch for it but I was surprised to learn how many outlets were on that one 15A breaker labeled GFI.
    Last edited by RobWNY; 05-03-2021 at 05:00 PM.

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to the Regional Service Manager at GD there is no Sub Panel. So it could be that circuit breaker are they made in china?
    Our 2020 Solitude 310GK-R with factory solar does indeed have a "sub-panel" in the form of a second surface-mount metal breaker box with three breakers in it. It's mounted on the inside of the buffet to the left of the main power panel. It is supplied by the inverter when the ATS puts the inverter on-line and powers the residential refrigerator and most outlets - including several of the GFCI outlets. It does not power the microwave/convection oven, the electric fireplace, washer/dryer, nor the ACs.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had a popup, and this is my third 5th wheel and have never had this type of issue. Cant get it in anywhere for repairs before I am heading to Texas in 2 weeks so I guess I will take it as is and use extension cords. I sincerely appreciate all the help maybe someone with a 320G will pipe in with some info. But keep the suggestion coming I am learning a lot.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you checked before each circuit breaker for power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Redapple63 I haven't done that yet not sure if I have all the skills for that. Shocked myself pretty good in England on 220 volts threw me across the room lol.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Redapple63 I haven't done that yet not sure if I have all the skills for that. Shocked myself pretty good in England on 220 volts threw me across the room lol.
    Understood. For sure be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time out with the 2021 Momentum 320G been waiting for the snow to melt. Well Tuesday night camping in Durando Colorado the temperature was dropping so decided to turn on the heater. I had plugged in the GFI circuit an ice maker, coffee maker. Tv was on fridge was on. I reached over started to scroll thru the thermostat and something popped. It was the GFI in the bathroom will not reset no matter what and has no voltage tested with a meter. All circuit breakers are in and all fuses look good. Removed all power from trailer and reset all breakers. 110 works in all outlets but nothing on the GFI side. Spoke with Grand design and they are working the issue. Spoke with lazydays and they said that it could be the the Inverter. If the inverter was bad I don't think I would have any 110 at all or should I. Lazydays said check breakers on Inverter there isn't any I can find just on and off button. Is it possible to see a wiring diagram for the GFI circuit somewhere? I hope someone can help still under warranty but have a trip planned in two weeks to Texas. GD said they can send a GFI outlet but I don't think it is the outlet but something down stream. Any advice would be great.
    It would probably be smart to pull the plugs on anything that is pluger into the GFCI circuit
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast