User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered the RoadArmor upgrade for our 2021 Imagine 2500. I hope to be able to afford the disc brake conversion kit in the spring, so I can install both at the same time. I do all my own mods.
    Mark and Judy
    USN/USAF family (parents and kids)
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I ask what sumosprings are recommended for a 2800bh?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the Moryde CRE 3000 about 1 weeks ago. Pretty straight forward install. Started at 11:30am and done by 2:30 PM. This included installing the MoRyde X Factor crossmember. I don't have any idea yet of what the performance will be like. Have to wait till next spring.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jftrav917 View Post
    Can I ask what sumosprings are recommended for a 2800bh?

I would go with the Blue ones as they are the least dense of all three colors.

https://www.superspringsinternationa...ication-guide/
    2017 F-250 6.7 2019 273 MK
    Retired Tanker Yanker
    My your pleasures be many and your troubles be few!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbergthold View Post
    I ordered the RoadArmor upgrade for our 2021 Imagine 2500. I hope to be able to afford the disc brake conversion kit in the spring, so I can install both at the same time. I do all my own mods.
    Please keep us updated with your disc brake conversion. I am considering the same upgrade.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilletface View Post
    I would go with the Blue ones as they are the least dense of all three colors.

https://www.superspringsinternationa...ication-guide/
    I used the -40 (blue) on my 2400BH. Does what I expected...smoothed ride a bit, stabilizes when parked, and acts as bump stop to keep tires out of floor (installed 225 tires).

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    James and Dawn
    2019 F150 SCREW 3.5EB 6.5' - Haloview MC7109; Cooper AT3 LTX; Sumo Springs; ProPride WDH

2021 Imagine 2400BH - GY Endurance 225/75-15; MORryde CRE3000, HD shackles and wet bolts, X-factor crossmembers

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Outlawa2201

I just added MORryde kit to my Imagine 22 RBE, I do believe it helped when going over several small to medium bumps, swales etc. items inside were not bounced around. So I would suggest it. I bought them on Amazon. Only bad thing it took "us" about 5 hours to install. I know nothing about installing them and helped my brother in-law who is good at those things.
    All this said, I'm planning on an Alaska trip next summer so I wanted the best ride I could get.
    Terry
    2022 Imagine
    2021 Chevy Silverado

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the MORryde CRE 3000 kit with wet bolts last weekend. This kit was a huge upgrade to my fifth-wheel RV suspension. Was easy to install and took about four hours. Because my Grand Design Solitude fifth-wheel was equipped with a Lippert Correct-Track suspension (see picture), I had to purchase a set of four longer wet-bolts (MORryde UO115-889) to add the longer wet-bolts to the frame connection. I couldn't find the MORryde UO115-889 bolt kit anywhere online and had to call the MORryde factory to purchase the kit. If you plan to purchase a shackle upgrade for your RV, I'd check to see if you have the Lippert Correct-Track system first. The correct MORryde wet-bolt kit would be MORryde UO12-029, which comes with the longer wet-bolts, but that kit was also not available online. So, I went with the MORryde UO12-016 and purchased the UO115-889 bolt kit separately. Expect with shipping to pay an extra fifty bucks for the UO115-889 kit. Good luck with your suspension upgrade.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lippert Correct-Track.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	41582
    Larry and Vicki
    2016 Solitude 305RE - Sailun S637 ST
    2017 3500HD Silverado LTZ
    TranferFlow 50 Gal Aux Tank
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very happy with the Morryde on our 2800BH. Better ride, and really helped solve chugging problem over concrete interstate expansion joints. If you don't have access to tall trailer jacks and a pneumatic tools, I suggest you have the work done professionally. I found a trailer service business that was cheaper and could do the job right away, rather than waiting for the dealership.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the work myself on a CRE3000 install. Two six ton bottle jacks. Two five ton jack stands, large c clamps and one electric 1/2” impact wrench. Only used the impact for disassembly. The wet bolts have a shoulder at the threaded end. That shoulder needs be inside the shackle before torque is applied. C clamps will squeeze that shackle to allow that shoulder to pass through. The hex end of the bolt is splined and is not to be turned, only the nut after the shoulder has passed all the way into the shackle.

Not a hard project at all. Take your time.

The ride is vastly improved and the twist of the wheels is nearly gone.
    Randy and Kris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast