User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    Which vent? For the bathroom vent in our 320MKS, I used the MaxxAir II cover https://www.airxcel.com/rv/maxxair/p...vers/maxxair-2 and fit the kitchen vent, with the MaxxAir fan, I used the MaxxAir Fanmate Vent Cover https://www.airxcel.com/rv/maxxair/p...covers/fanmate.

Both work great! I can even leave them open when traveling so the coach doesn't get so hot inside.
    Same here.
    Dave & Carol
    Eastern GTA, ON
    2022 Reflection 303RLS Fifth Wheel
    2017 GMC 2500 Crew Cab pick up (6.0 litre Gasser)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMike View Post
    "a little under powered" is an understatement. We found the OEM fans to be virtually useless, and did a complete replacement.
    I saw a Youtube video on the different fans. OEM was barely moving air. The Maxxair version? Well, should keep your dog leashed so it doesn't get sucked out the vent (remember the Home Improvement episode?).

I am looking at this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DPJ3RDA...v_ov_lig_dp_it right now for the bathroom. Again, I don't want to rip out the frame yet. We just got it.
    Upstate NY
    2022 Ford F150 with trailer tow package
    2022 Transcend Xplor 231rk
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docque View Post
    I saw a Youtube video on the different fans. OEM was barely moving air. The Maxxair version? Well, should keep your dog leashed so it doesn't get sucked out the vent (remember the Home Improvement episode?).

I am looking at this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DPJ3RDA...v_ov_lig_dp_it right now for the bathroom. Again, I don't want to rip out the frame yet. We just got it.
    We put one similar to this in our bathroom and it is amazing how much air this moves on the low setting. I didn’t want to deal with the roof either. Been in there over 7 years works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jim and Cal
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    Ram 3500 5.9

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docque View Post

Quote Originally Posted by campinfool View Post
    We put one similar to this in our bathroom and it is amazing how much air this moves on the low setting. I didn’t want to deal with the roof either. Been in there over 7 years works great.

How do you open and close the skylight with one of these in place? My knob to open and close the vent is right in the middle of where this fan would sit. Does it come with relocation hardware? Cause that'd be awesome. I'd love to put one of these in the kitchen.
    Matt, Irene, and Ruby (our Golden Retriever)
    2022 Imagine 2600RB with ProPride 3P
    2024 Silverado 2500 LTZ Gasser (3500 payload)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uwskier View Post
    How do you open and close the skylight with one of these in place? My knob to open and close the vent is right in the middle of where this fan would sit. Does it come with relocation hardware? Cause that'd be awesome. I'd love to put one of these in the kitchen.
    The one I am looking at has the crank on it and it does move the crank to the outside of the fan. I already watch a Youtube video in it.
    Upstate NY
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been awhile since I put ours on and can’t remember what the OE fan looks like but I didn’t modify anything on our 2014 337. I think it only took 45 minutes or so to install. I believe it has an offset in the new assembly for the vet crank to line up.

Jim and Cal
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    Ram 3500 5.9

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campinfool View Post
    It has been awhile since I put ours on and can’t remember what the OE fan looks like but I didn’t modify anything on our 2014 337. I think it only took 45 minutes or so to install. I believe it has an offset in the new assembly for the vet crank to line up.

Just ordered one to try in the kitchen. If that goes well, I may do the bathroom too.

This site costs me $ yet again...
    Matt, Irene, and Ruby (our Golden Retriever)
    2022 Imagine 2600RB with ProPride 3P
    2024 Silverado 2500 LTZ Gasser (3500 payload)

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uwskier View Post
    Just ordered one to try in the kitchen. If that goes well, I may do the bathroom too.

This site costs me $ yet again...
    We do that because we've all been there! [emoji16]
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    We do that because we've all been there! [emoji16]
    I like the community. You Veteran Campers have helped a bunch.
    Upstate NY
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed that one on the bathroom vent. Very easy install and also has an additional bug screen on it. I also installed a Maxflow fan in the main living area with a cover also, but it doesn't have the bug screen. I put them on after we had a major hailstorm that punched holes in the original vent covers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast