User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Information stickers on 2500RL??

Hi - I am looking for the manufacturing stickers on a 2500RL. I believe one is supposed to give the cargo carrying capacity and the other has axle and tire information? One of them is supposed to be on the door jamb... the other, where? I can't seem to find anyone who can send me a photo of these or at least pass on the information. The dealers I've corresponded with so far do not have a 2500 on their lot to look at. Thank you for any help! I'm interested in a 2020 or 2021.
    Velocity BLOOO 2020 4x4 Ford F150 3.5 ecoboost 3.55 axle ratio
    2500RL in the (near) FUTURE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmyx1 View Post
    Hi - I am looking for the manufacturing stickers on a 2500RL. I believe one is supposed to give the cargo carrying capacity and the other has axle and tire information? One of them is supposed to be on the door jamb... the other, where? I can't seem to find anyone who can send me a photo of these or at least pass on the information. The dealers I've corresponded with so far do not have a 2500 on their lot to look at. Thank you for any help! I'm interested in a 2020 or 2021.
    I can not help with 2500RL specific numbers, but the cargo carrying capacity (i.e. payload) sticker should be on the front door jamb or the edge of the door on the hinge side. I believe it is a yellow sticker. The cargo carrying capacity and and tire information is on a white sticker on the outside front left corner of the trailer. Right below the that sticker is another white sticker with the VIN, date of manufacture, GVWR, axle weight ratings and unloaded vehicle weight (UVW).

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would go to rvtrader.com and find the trailer you are interested in. They will usually have a pic of the manufacturer spec sticker mixed in with the trailer photos.
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you thank you! I did find the CCC information from someone at an rv dealership but she said that's the only one there is. Don't think I'll go there to buy if they don't even know this basic information. I have looked at RV trader a LOT but have yet to see either sticker in a photo. Will keep looking! Thanks again.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are to be 2 stickers on the driver's side, front corner.

One will be the tire load info, the other with GVWR, VIN, etc.

There is also usually a yellow sticker on the door with VIN and carrying capacity. This sticker is not a requirement, and doesn't have to be there.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out YouTube videos for the 2500RL. I've noticed that some will zoom in on the labels when doing the walk around on the exterior.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you cmeth! I have gotten the needed info.