User Tag List

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Information Board

Not really a mod but the wife bought this at Walmart and used command strips to stick it to the wall. She was trying to find a dry erase board but could only find it with caulk. We can also hang keys on it. We pin the campground flyer we are staying at on it so it doesn't get lost or misplaced. Address information in case of an emergency. Also kept track of our generator usage while we were without power. Sometimes its hard for us to remember when we last dumped tanks, we try not to fill them too full, comes in real handy. Simple and cheap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2546 (2).jpg  
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes we get caught up with all the electronics that want to run our lives when the simple things are all we need. No power needed, no spell check, Great idea!
    2024 Ford F350 CCSB Lariat 7.3 4.30
    Sold- 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4
    Sold - 2020 Ford F350 Tremor 7.3 4.30
    Sold - 2020 GD Reflection 303RLS, 2019 GD Imagine 2250 RK

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    ...but could only find it with caulk.
    I bet that makes it hard to erase. Just teasing... Just below the post is an "Edit Post" button you can use to correct the spell check funny business after you post.

As for me, I like my laptop and have a "Man List" document on the main window. I write down things that need to fixed or maintenance reminders along with a list of supplies I need to get the job done. Many times I can't get to stuff right away because we are in traveling mode. And of course, as I get older, if it isn't written down someplace I will forget it.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D2Reid View Post
    I bet that makes it hard to erase. Just teasing... Just below the post is an "Edit Post" button you can use to correct the spell check funny business after you post.

As for me, I like my laptop and have a "Man List" document on the main window. I write down things that need to fixed or maintenance reminders along with a list of supplies I need to get the job done. Many times I can't get to stuff right away because we are in traveling mode. And of course, as I get older, if it isn't written down someplace I will forget it.
    I know the feeling Dallas!! Lol Yup I use our laptop to keep track of things also. I've got my maint check list where I also keep spare part numbers and things I need to order. That reminds me I was thinking about researching the cost of ordering a spare fresh water pump, in case ours fails. I also have a note to fix our old converter that went out, I've been carrying it around for months now, I know what's wrong with it, just need to fix it and then we will have a spare in case the new one goes out. I was looking at my maint todo list, repacking wheel bearings is due, I just can't get enthusiastic about doing it.

Shhhhhh, in a low voice, don't say I said it, but I don't say much to the wife about her ideas, just let her have her fun, as long as it doesn't weigh too much!! LOL
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel