Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New reflection owner

We just bought a new 2021 Reflection 31MB. For us it has the perfect lay out with the large mid-bunkroom for the grandkids and a rear living area with panoramic views out the back of the trailer. There aren't many mid bunkhouse FWs under 40' feet and under 10k lbs UVW so it's an ideal size for us. My wife likes the kitchen island and the large pantry and I really like the self leveling feature. The bathroom is rather small but I'd rather have the big bunkroom.
    We looked at other builders but found the GN to appear better overall. I hope it lives up to it's reputation of quality and customer service. The dealer is swamped with deliveries so I can't pick it up for about a week. We're anxious to get it home to set it up for our first trip next month!
    Last edited by 1carguy; 02-14-2021 at 01:25 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1carguy View Post
    We just bought a new 2021 Reflection 31MB. For us it has the perfect lay out with the large mid-bunkroom for the grandkids and a rear living area with panoramic views out the back of the trailer. There aren't many mid bunkhouse FWs under 40' feet and under 10k lbs UVW so it's an ideal size for us. My wife likes the kitchen island and the large pantry and I really like the self leveling feature. The bathroom is rather small but I'd rather have the big bunkroom.
    We looked at other builders but found the GN to appear better overall. I hope it lives up to it's reputation of quality and customer service. The dealer is swamped with deliveries so I can't pick it up for about a week. We're anxious to get it home to set it up for our first trip next month!
    Congratulations! That's an interesting layout; I like the idea of this arrangement leaving the view in the rear. We needed extra beds so the bunks work well for us. Cheers!
    2021 GD Reflection (150) 5th Wheel 268BH
    2019 F250 Gas 6.2L V8 FX4 Crew Cab
    PullRite 2100 20K Hitch w/ LOCKED OUT Turning Point
    2x Honda EU2200i Generators & 1UP Bike Rack & Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
    Previous Setup:
    2017 Outdoors RV 23BHS
    2017 F150 Sport 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just picked up the new Reflection 31mb yesterday and towed it about 70 miles home. I was very pleased on how well this trailer towed. It was a very smooth and stable ride and I didn't feel hardly any chucking or jerking at all. There was no comparison to my previous Jayco FW. I put a Morryde pinbox on the Jayco and it helped a lot but I don't think I'll need in on the new trailer. I'm a happy camper.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just picked up the new Reflection 31mb yesterday and towed it about 70 miles home. I was very pleased on how well this trailer towed. It was a very smooth and stable ride and I didn't feel hardly any chucking or jerking at all. There was no comparison to my previous Jayco FW. I put a Morryde pinbox on the Jayco and it helped a lot but I don't think I'll need in on the new trailer. I'm a happy camper.
    Congrats. We love our 2020 31MB. Enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you finally decide on truck and hitch. You indicated a bit of concern in some other posts. Well not really concern, but just asking the question about your existing truck.

2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tow with a 2016 GMC 2500HD Duramax. I use a Andersen Ultimate hitch, the same set up with my old trailer. Granted, the new trailer was empty, but it sure towed better than the Jayco.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New reflection owner

I tow with a 2016 GMC 2500HD Duramax. I use a Andersen Ultimate hitch, the same set up with my old trailer. Granted, the new trailer was empty, but it sure towed better than the Jayco.
    Almost my same setup except a 2016 Ram 2500 Cummins. This thing tows amazing! And stops even better. Can only imagine if/when I put disc brakes on it. Enjoy!!

2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins