User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parkit360 dolly use on a fifth wheel

I’ve got a Reflection 29RS and a tight back yard parking challenge. Does anybody have experience with the Parkit 360 moving a fifth wheel? I’m under their 15,000 rig weight and 3,000 hitch weight limit and my slope is less than 4% so on paper it should work but would like to hear a real world endorsement.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to park mine in a place that's likely easy to get into, but challenging to get out. Just looked at that device and looks quite interesting, but man that sure ain't cheap.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have pondered, but wow the sticker price once set up with the accessories is like 5k. There's a guy on Youtube (Joseph Le I believe) who shows him moving his 31mb with a Powercaster + Parkit 5th wheel adapter. 9' gap I think.

I have the same, but a bad angle and electrical meter that I crunched trying to park this past weekend. We opted for a storage lot about a mile away for now.

EDIT: here's the link to the youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKim...annel=JosephLe I looked at his setup and would be about $1500 cheaper than Parkit, but Parkit is super nice.
    Last edited by SanDog; 05-18-2021 at 09:27 AM.
    2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD SRV 6.6 Gas
    2021 Reflection 31MB

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDog View Post
    We have pondered, but wow the sticker price once set up with the accessories is like 5k. There's a guy on Youtube (Joseph Le I believe) who shows him moving his 31mb with a Powercaster + Parkit 5th wheel adapter. 9' gap I think.

I have the same, but a bad angle and electrical meter that I crunched trying to park this past weekend. We opted for a storage lot about a mile away for now.

EDIT: here's the link to the youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKim...annel=JosephLe I looked at his setup and would be about $1500 cheaper than Parkit, but Parkit is super nice.
    Good gravy! I sure hope he's running that mousetrap with complete control of the trailer brakes or that looks like a serious accident waiting to happen... We have camping friends in a tract home like that with 38-ft 5er. He bought a 3K forklift with 20-some thousand hours on it for $1200 and paid me in bourbon to fix the controls, setup controls for the trailer brakes, and fabricate a pin adapter for the forks . It works great and has the mass, but that mousetrap...
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    Good gravy! I sure hope he's running that mousetrap with complete control of the trailer brakes or that looks like a serious accident waiting to happen... We have camping friends in a tract home like that with 38-ft 5er. He bought a 3K forklift with 20-some thousand hours on it for $1200 and paid me in bourbon to fix the controls, setup controls for the trailer brakes, and fabricate a pin adapter for the forks . It works great and has the mass, but that mousetrap...
    It took me a couple of looks to see why the thing doesn't just fold up. I see the braces now, but man, that has some serious issues with safety. Wow, no way man.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDog View Post

Kind of wondering what all that lumber is in the video......
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    Kind of wondering what all that lumber is in the video......
    Looks like cribbing for under landing legs to get unhitched from the truck on the slope.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not do it, the park it is junk. I had a 4k lbs trailer and bought the 10k lbs model. The first time I tried it, everything worked. By the third time is stopped working completely. I worked for six months with their tech support including replacing the entire circuit board that runs it and it never, and I mean never worked again. First they said it was my battery on my RV. Then they said it was a circuit board problem. Then they wanted to send out a motor. I wanted a refund, they wanted me to ship it back at like another $400 dollars cost. After I spent $1200 on the device, no way was I dropping that kinda cash to send it back. After a few months they stopped returning all my calls. After a year it put it in the garbage. All I can say is just, do not do it.
    Last edited by FreddieMac; 05-21-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is what I use. Tractor is about maxed out and needs the ballast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0087.jpg   IMG_0090.jpg   IMG_0088.jpg   IMG_0092.jpg  
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar