User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DECelt View Post
    I'll check the gaskets. After shutting the oven off we did leave the door ajar about 6" to benefit from the heat...cold day in Maine....but I can't imagine that would melt the knob. If it did, it shouldn't!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    The same thing just happened to us, in our new 2022 380FLR. Vents heat the knobs as they vent right above them. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1011.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	35964

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al & Cyndi
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R
    2019 GMC Denali 3500 Duramax crew cab

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndi6767 View Post
    The same thing just happened to us, in our new 2022 380FLR. Vents heat the knobs as they vent right above them. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1011.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	35964

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al & Cyndi
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R
    2019 GMC Denali 3500 Duramax crew cab
    Best buy business warranty customer service is what you want @ (800) 433-5778. I filed a warranty claim under the regular Best Buy site and was called within 24 hours and transferred to the business cs.

They will ship you a new replacement model stove. They have had issues with this model and had it redesigned.

GD has agreed to pay a mobile tech to do the installation... but I may just do it myself. I'm hoping that it's an exact fit replacement.

DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best buy business warranty customer service is what you want @ (800) 433-5778. I filed a warranty claim under the regular Best Buy site and was called within 24 hours and transferred to the business cs.

They will ship you a new replacement model stove. They have had issues with this model and had it redesigned.

GD has agreed to pay a mobile tech to do the installation... but I may just do it myself. I'm hoping that it's an exact fit replacement.

Wonder if this falls under a safety recall or “customer satisfaction” kind of like the microwave heat shield?

We haven’t used the oven yet and are a little hesitant to do so now.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post
    Wonder if this falls under a safety recall or “customer satisfaction” kind of like the microwave heat shield?

We haven’t used the oven yet and are a little hesitant to do so now.
    We're still using it and all good so far...except the knobs of course. I reported this to the consumer product safety council and received an email that it didn't meet their criteria.

Last edited by DECelt; 08-10-2021 at 08:25 AM.
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2023 Solitude 310 GK-R, bout it new two months ago. It has the insignia oven as well. My oven is difficult to light and stay lite. I contacted Best Buy. They ask a few questions and they are sending me a whole new unit as well. So I guess their design problem did not get fixed in the last two years…

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What model number did you have out of curiosity?

What model number did you replace?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12