Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Delivery Time

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delivery Time

So we just ordered a 2022 Momentum 320G...anyone know what the delivery times are currently? Hoping to get it and be ready to travel by March.
    Thank you.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooesDelaware View Post
    So we just ordered a 2022 Momentum 320G...anyone know what the delivery times are currently? Hoping to get it and be ready to travel by March.
    Thank you.
    Placed the order on our '22 350G beginning of May. Was told it would be here end of August, hopefully. Came off the line August 3rd, sat at GD for 8 weeks waiting on rear awning. Just found out that it should be at the dealer next Tuesday.
    2022 Momentum 350G - all upgrades minus 3 season doors
    2020 F350 Lariat Sport 6.7 CCLB FX4 - 3.5" Carli Pintop Suspension System - Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 w/Wireless One - 68 Gallon S&B Fuel Tank
    2022 CanAm Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR w/Smart-Shox (on order)

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As @pecora55 alluded to, there are thousands of RVs sitting on lots in the Elkhart area (not just GD) waiting on various components before they can be shipped. The supply chain is so unpredictable right now, trying to predict build and delivery times would be an exercise in futility.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered our 351M-R Mid-March and took delivery end of August. It was off the line with shortages at end of June, then went to wait for FBP. The only shortage I found when delivered was the water filter which I can live without (line is looped w/fittings to cut into for filter housing). GD tasked the dealer with finding one (they still haven't), but not going to sweat it as we use a ClearSource double filter anyway and I am painfully aware of the supply chain issues (what I do).
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Bluto View Post
    Ordered our 351M-R Mid-March and took delivery end of August. It was off the line with shortages at end of June, then went to wait for FBP. The only shortage I found when delivered was the water filter which I can live without (line is looped w/fittings to cut into for filter housing). GD tasked the dealer with finding one (they still haven't), but not going to sweat it as we use a ClearSource double filter anyway and I am painfully aware of the supply chain issues (what I do).
    Our OEM water filter housing cracked two weeks ago. I picked up a new one (MUCH better quality) at Menard's for $16.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Our OEM water filter housing cracked two weeks ago. I picked up a new one (MUCH better quality) at Menard's for $16.

Rob
    Drove up to Louisville two weeks ago and stopped at Menard’s while there. First time being in one - what a great store. Wish we had one around Nashville.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Bluto View Post
    Drove up to Louisville two weeks ago and stopped at Menard’s while there. First time being in one - what a great store. Wish we had one around Nashville.
    Yeah - we just happened to be on the road from the northeast to our winter spot in New Mexico and staying in Missouri where they have them. Better Selection and nicer/more helpful employees than I'm used to at Lowe's or Home Depot.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order a fully loaded 349M with everything but the rear bath and FBP back in mid-May. I’m told it will come off the line Thursday. Which puts me at right about 5 months. Big question is what’s missing on it and when will it actually be delivered. I’ll know what’s missing if anything, come this Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.
    Ordered our 395ms in April expecting an early September completion date.....it is built and awaiting rear awning and the L-shaped couch. No ETA as of last week.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.
    And just to confirm, our 350G arrived at the dealer this past Tuesday and we are picking it up Friday. So 13 weeks from order date to off line, 9 more from off line waiting on a rear awning, for a grand total of 22 weeks
    2022 Momentum 350G - all upgrades minus 3 season doors
    2020 F350 Lariat Sport 6.7 CCLB FX4 - 3.5" Carli Pintop Suspension System - Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 w/Wireless One - 68 Gallon S&B Fuel Tank
    2022 CanAm Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR w/Smart-Shox (on order)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast