Hi everyone! Been out camping and hunting the last 3 days. I sent a email to morryde wanting some information and this is what I got. I think I will stay with the 3000.. Thanks ! Scott
Good Morning Scott,

We appreciate your inquiry. Please work through the qualification guides to ensure that your trailer has the proper clearance to allow the suspension system to travel. We will also need to know how many axles the trailer has and the distance between the axles (wheelbase). The guides are different based on which suspension you desire. The SRE/4000 has a rubber shear spring that allows for up to 4” of movement on the suspension and comes with (1) X-factor Crossmember for added frame strength. The CRE/3000 utilizes a rubber cushion and has up to 3” of suspension movement. The determining factor is usually the weight of the axles. The SRE/4000 has an optimal range of 5,200-7,000 lbs. axles. The CRE/3000 has an optimal range of 3,500-8,000 lbs. axles. The CRE/3000 is unlikely to raise the suspension of your trailer. The SRE/4000 may raise it by around ¾”. If your suspension needs to be raised by more than that, you could flip the leaf springs or have riser tubes added. Our Independent Suspension system can have riser tubes added. There is more information about that system at the bottom of this email. With 8k axles, the CRE/3000 would be the equalizer replacement system to use. The X-Factor crossmember can be added to it. If you have a Correct Track system that is factory installed, then we have kits that will work. If it is aftermarket, then the front and rear frame hangers will not be able to accept our bolts and the factory installed bolts would have to be reused.

Each kit will have the parts for the entire trailer.

Assuming that this is a tandem axle trailer, the most accurate way to do find the wheelbase is to measure the distance from the front-most to the rear-most leaf spring hanger, as shown below:

If this distance measures 59”, the trailer has a 33” wheelbase. If the distance is 61”, this is a 35” wheelbase.

CRE3000 links/website information:

http://www.morryde.com/products/90-c...turn=/products

SRE4000 links/website information:

http://www.morryde.com/products/88-s...turn=/products

If you are looking to upgrade your shackle kit, I will just need to know if the trailer is a tandem or triple and the shackle length measured from the center hole to center hole of the shackle, as shown below:

The only other factor is if the unit has a Correct Track system. If it does, it must be factory installed for the wet bolt kit to work.

Our products can be purchased through your local RV dealer or an on-line dealer. We also install them at our facility in Elkhart, In. Additionally, disc brakes are also installed at our shop. We either use the Kodiak 8k 2-piece or the Dexter 8k NeverLube.

Our Independent Suspension system can be installed at our facility in Elkhart or Henderson’s Line Up on the west coast. That systems replaces all of the axles and leaf springs below your unit. Each wheel is able to move independently of the others to the side or across what would have been the axle. This is our smoothest suspension system. We level the truck and trailer during installation as part of the process.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Ryan Holmes
Aftermarket Sales

MORryde International, Inc.
1966 Sterling Avenue
Elkhart, Indiana 46516
O: (574) 293-1581 ext. 1212